What’s the #1 way to make your friends jealous?
Get an internship at Pure, of course!
The Pure Internship Program is designed to give juniors, seniors or recent graduates an opportunity to learn alongside respected (heck yeah we're respected) members of the public relations community. At Pure, we invest in people and technology to create a place where people are challenged to rise to any and every task – showing us that their capabilities go beyond their job title. In fact, there are no job titles at Pure. Sure it makes it confusing, but also significantly less intimidating.
At Pure, interns are an integral part of our busy team, working on several accounts and applying a range of vital PR skills. Interns gain the industry knowledge and real-world agency experience that will prepare them for the PR industry while they hang out with us (the respectable people at Pure). The deal really keeps getting better, doesn’t it?
Plus, all interns meet with a mentor throughout the internship to discuss goals and expectations that make the experience ideal for them and for Pure. If they really knock our socks off at Pure, there might even be conversations about post-internship possibilities.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Juniors, seniors or recent graduates with background studies in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong willingness to learn and be an active member of the team
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Minimum commitment of 25 hours a week for 12-14 weeks; full-time a definite plus
If you know someone who might fit the bill or if you think you have what it takes, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. She also accepts cards, flowers and singing telegrams.